B.Inggris

sumber gambar : http://motivasee.com/wp-content/uploads/Download-STARDICT-dictionary.jpg

  1. I had a tour to Pangandaran beach last semester. We ...... to go there by bus. We took the bus from my hometown, Bogor to Pangandaran. It was really exciting. My friends and I were singing along the trip.
    • a. Decided
    • b. Spent
    • c. Finished
    • d. Started
    • e. Bought

  2. I went to the zoo last week. I saw a tiger there. The colour is orange with black ...... It has sharp teeth and sharp claws. It has whiskers just like many cats I’ve seen before.
    • a. Spots
    • b. Scales
    • c. Poison
    • d. Stripes
    • e. Sting

  3. Giraffe is a tame animal. It eats leaves and vegetables. It has a long ...
    • a. Ears
    • b. Hairs
    • c. Nose
    • d. Neck
    • e. Mouth

  4. When I was in senior high school, I had a best friend. Her name is Ismi. She’s very friendly. One day she ..... me to her birthday party. I went there with my friends. It was a great party. We enjoyed the party very much.
    • a. Invite
    • b. Invites
    • c. Inviting
    • d. Invited
    • e. Are inviting

  5. Last Sunday was a terrible day. My cousins and I were playing football in front of a house to spent our time. First, it was really fun untill I kick the ball too strong, so the ball leaded into a window and I .... the window.
    • a. Broke
    • b. Break
    • c. Breaking
    • d. Breaks
    • e. Am breaking

  6. Bear is a wild animal. It .... in the forest. It has four legs with sharp nails. You should be careful, it is dangerous.
    • a. Drinks
    • b. Eats
    • c. Runs
    • d. Plays
    • e. Lives

  7. Daris   : Have you ever visited Bogor Botanical Garden?
    Hafizh : Yes, I have. My family and I ..... there two weeks ago. It was fabulous. There are many huge trees.
    • a. Go
    • b. Went
    • c. Gone
    • d. Goes
    • e. Is going

  8. Last week I went to Mount Bromo. I stayed at my friend's house in Probolinggo, East Java. The house has a big garden with colorful flowers and a small pool.

    How would the writer describe the house?
    • a. It has a big window
    • b. It has a colorful window
    • c. It has a large pool
    • d. It has colorful flowers
    • e. It has a small garden

  9. Trisda : Did you remember our old friend Viyan?
    Ersa   : Yes, I did. He ...... at SMK Wikrama. I met him last Sunday.
    • a. Studied
    • b. Studying
    • c. Studies
    • d. Are studying
    • e. Am studying

  10. Haruka and I became good friend each other. I was really glad in having friend like her. It was because even though she was from rich family and I was not from rich family. She wanted to have a friend like me.

    Why was the writer really glad in having friend like Haruka?
    • a. Haruka was friendly
    • b. Haruka was pretty
    • c. Haruka was diligent
    • d. Haruka was honest
    • e. Haruka was shy

  11. Last week I went to Probolinggo, East Java. I visited my old friends and stayed at his house for three days. She has a beautiful garden with .... flowers and a small pond with small fish inside. It was a nice holiday.
    • a. Colour
    • b. Beauty
    • c. Colourful
    • d. Expensive
    • e. Cheap

  12. Last summer I got a very funtastic holiday. I ..... my time visiting great places. I went to Trans Studio Bandung on the first day. And then visited Kampung Gajah on the next day. It was a fun holiday.
    • a. Finished
    • b. Started
    • c. Spent
    • d. Went
    • e. Got

  13. I was one of students who liked an adventure. It could be proven from the extracurricular that I took in my school for the example hiking. I really enjoyed hiking especially to the top of mountain.

    What is the writer’s hobby?
    • a. Diving
    • b. Surfing
    • c. Blogging
    • d. Gaming
    • e. Hiking

  14. One christmas in 2010, I was joining a final test at school. When I arrived at the school gate, suddenly the heavy rain ...... down from the sky. So I had to run as fast as I could from the gate to the building.
    • a. Fall
    • b. Fell
    • c. Feel
    • d. Felt
    • e. Fly

  15. I have a brother, his name is Agus. He is tall. He has brown eyes. He ..... to eat chocolate.
    • a. Buys
    • b. Reads
    • c. Gets
    • d. Likes
    • e. Brings

  16. I went to Bali when I was in senior high school. My teachers, my classmates and I were at the same bus. We .... our school at 08.00 am. I was so tired because I had to sit along the journey. But the journey was so fun.
    • a. Came
    • b. Arrived
    • c. Visited
    • d. Left
    • e. Picked

  17. Apple is rich in vitamin A. It’s good for your skin and eyes. The ..... is round. The price is not too expensive.
    • a. Colour
    • b. Skin
    • c. Vitamin
    • d. Taste
    • e. Shape

  18. The Smartest Animal

    Once there was a farmer from Laos. Every morning and every evening, he __1___ his field with his buffalo. One day, a tiger saw the farmer and his buffalo working in the field. The tiger was very ___2___ to see a big animal listening to a small animal. The tiger __3__ to know more about the big animal and the small animal. After the man went home, the tiger spoke to the buffalo; “you are so _4__and strong. Why do you do everything the man tells you?” The buffalo answered; “oh, the man is very intelligent”.

    The proper word to fill number 1 is ....
    • a. Planted
    • b. Gowth
    • c. Ploughed
    • d. Watered
    • e. Brushed

  19. The Myth of Malin Kundang

    A long time ago, in a small village near the beach in West Sumatra, a woman and __1__ son lived. They were Malin Kundang and his mother. His mother __2__ a single parent because Malin Kundang's father had __3__ away when he was a baby. Malin Kundang had to live hard with his mother.

    The proper word to fill number 1 is ...
    • a. Her
    • b. Their
    • c. His
    • d. Them
    • e. Our

  20. The Myth of Malin Kundang

    A long time ago, in a small village near the beach in West Sumatra, a woman and __1__ son lived. They were Malin Kundang and his mother. His mother __2__ a single parent because Malin Kundang's father had __3__ away when he was a baby. Malin Kundang had to live hard with his mother.

    The proper word to fill number 2 is ...
    • a. Were
    • b. Are
    • c. Am
    • d. Was
    • e. Is

  21. The Myth of Malin Kundang

    A long time ago, in a small village near the beach in West Sumatra, a woman and __1__ son lived. They were Malin Kundang and his mother. His mother __2__ a single parent because Malin Kundang's father had __3__ away when he was a baby. Malin Kundang had to live hard with his mother.

    The proper word to fill number 3 is ...
    • a. Pass
    • b. Passing
    • c. Past
    • d. Pasted
    • e. Passed

  22. Siska ..... to Bogor Junction every Sunday with her family.
    • a. Go
    • b. Goes
    • c. Play
    • d. Plays
    • e. Drinks

  23. Are you ...... do English homework tomorrow?
    • a. Will
    • b. Going to
    • c. Will to
    • d. Will be
    • e. Going to be

  24. Zulfa ..... here in one hour. She’s on the way.
    • a. Will
    • b. Will be
    • e. Going
    • c. Going to
    • d. Going to be

  25. Zainal : Where did you go last Wednesday?
    Santo : My family and I .... to Toraja to attend my grandpa’s funeral.
    Zainal : Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.
    • a. Get
    • b. Got
    • c. Go
    • d. Went
    • e. Gone

  26. Umar : Have you seen elephant in the zoo?
    Sigit : Yes, I have. Elephant has a .......
    • a. Big eyes
    • b. Long nose
    • c. Sharp teeth
    • d. Long trunk
    • e. Claws

  27. Ani will not ...... to Andra’s party next Saturday. She dislikes party.
    • a. Coming
    • b. Comes
    • c. Come
    • d. Came
    • e. Come on

  28. Lucky is not feeling well today. He ...... go to the doctor to check up.
    • a. Will
    • b. Going to
    • c. Will be
    • d. Going to be
    • e. Going

  29. Rojab : Will you join us to Bogor Palace tomorrow?
    Yayan : Yes, I will. I can’t wait to see the most .... palace in Bogor.
    • a. Far
    • b. Near
    • c. Famous
    • d. Small
    • e. Tall

  30. Devi    : What will you do on the weekend?
    Aisyah : I will .... at home and help my mother doing the laundry.
    • a. Visit
    • b. Call
    • c. Deliver
    • d. Stand
    • e. Stay

  31. Livia : Have you ever gone to Pangandaran beach?
    Media : Yes, I have. It is ..... in Ciamis, West Java.
    • a. Location
    • b. Located
    • c. Locating
    • d. Place
    • e. Placed

  32. Firly : What did you do at Jogjakarta last holiday?
    Fajar : I ..... many historical temples. It was fun to know the history in each temple.
    • a. Get
    • b. Got
    • c. Visit
    • d. Visits
    • e. Visited

  33. Resti and Yadi will ..... a letter to their family in Cibaduyut tomorrow.
    • a. Write
    • b. Writing
    • c. Going to write
    • d. Writes
    • e. Written

  34. Taufiq : Where is Zandan? I’m looking for him for hours.
    Gurna : I saw him downstairs. He is ...... to Mr. Ono.
    • a. Sleeping
    • b. Eating
    • c. Running
    • d. Talking
    • e. Reading

  35. Bowo : Did you enjoy your visit to Parangtritis beach? Rizki : Ofcourse. When I ..... at the beach, I saw a very beautiful scenery.
    • a. Arrived
    • b. Arrive
    • c. Arrives
    • d. Go
    • e. Went

  36. Rina and Rudi
    So many paths to choose from there yet a moment here, a different turn there, and you may never have met to experience a love so right! Isn’t it amazing the way life works?
    Wishing you both a beautiful life together
    Lia and Tomy

    Who is the sender of the letter? The sender of the letter is...
    • a. Rina and Lia
    • b. Rina and Rudi
    • c. Lia and Tony
    • d. Lia and Tomy
    • e. Lia and Rudi

  37. Wina : Today is your birthday, isn’t it?
    Irsan : (nodding)
    Wina : .......................
    Irsan : Thank you
    • a. It was an important event
    • b. Way to go
    • c. Congratulate
    • d. Congratulating
    • e. Happy birthday

  38. Rina and Rudi
    So many paths to choose from there yet a moment here, a different turn there, and you may never have met to experience a love so right! Isn’t it amazing the way life works?
    Wishing you both a beautiful life together
    Lia and Tomy

    Who is the recipient of the letter? The sender of the letter is...
    • a. Rina and Lia
    • b. Rina and Rudi
    • c. Lia and Tony
    • d. Lia and Tomy
    • e. Lia and Rudi

  39. We didn’t .... to do the English task from Mr. Ono last Monday
    • a. Forgot
    • b. Ate
    • c. Eat
    • d. Forget
    • e. Drink

  40. Did you .... the music festival last Saturday night?
    • a. Saw
    • b. Heard
    • c. See
    • d. Visited
    • e. Went

  41. They .... a very nice song in the festival last Sunday
    • a. Dance
    • b. Sing
    • c. Sang
    • d. Read
    • e. Speak

  42. My father didn’t ... what my sister said, it’s too complicated
    • a. Understand
    • b. Understood
    • c. Have
    • d. Had
    • e. Save

  43. Lusy and Susan didn’t ... the vase, they fixed it
    • a. Broke
    • b. Stole
    • c. Break
    • d. Steal
    • e. Have

  44. My sister and I .... our grandmother last holiday
    • a. Give
    • b. Gave
    • c. Visit
    • d. Visited
    • e. Leave

  45. I didn’t ..... at the pool yesterday. I swam at the lake.
    • a. Swim
    • b. Swam
    • c. Swamp
    • d. Swams
    • e. Swimming

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soal Penjas

Soal Sejarah Kelas XI

Soal B.Indonesia kelas X